First post - The concept

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So here we go on our way to providing the information you search for without complicated answers. In this blog we will eventually cover affiliate programs, how to use them, why you should use affiliate programs, various other internet marketing idea's and website traffic topics. Sometimes making money only may seem like a joke, the light that you can see but can never reach. It does not have to be this way, in fact it is so easy but its not free money. You will have to do the work and the road is long but once you reach the end you can look back and realize you finally made it.

Most web sites that offer ways to use affiliate programs or make money online promise 10,000 dollars per month by using their program or buying their  E book! are they lying? no is the simple answer, but getting to that kind of monthly income is extremely hard and can require years of work and not the next day fix they claim. More realistically expect to reach maybe 2,000 dollars per month in under a year and growing upon that year after year. There is so many variables that in this first post I do not want to cover the full expectations and explaining every detail, instead only to give you a brief understanding on what this site is about and how future articles will help you or guide you in the right direction, not give you the winning lottery ticket to success. I may be blunt and you will come to know this but I am tired of other pages feeding their readers bull, instead of truly trying to help them. I hope we can grow together, share idea's and learn for each other and I will do my best to share the knowledge I have learned.

Although This website is designed to make an income, I am a true believer in helping others to help yourself and even though I do not know you, my heart is a kind one and I don't want people to struggle through life like I did where no one was willing to lend a true anonymous helping hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Please donate if this information helped you